Electrical Energy is by its nature in an unstable state when delivered from the source (Supply Side) to the load (Demand Side).
Over time, this unstable delivery of electrons continues to have corrosive effects on all loads and circuits, resulting in energy inefficiencies and losses. While capacitors can do its share in providing a power efficiency solution, it is by itself unable to improve the conditions of the circuits themselves.
Power Optimizer Technology
The problem of circuit and electrical load corrosion resulting in electrical system inefficiencies and power losses is readily addressed and solved through the deployment of the Power Optimizer.
By installing the Power Optimizer on the load side of the electrical system, an optimization of the flow of power at the molecular level is achieved resulting in an efficient and smoother flow of current from the source to the desired loads.
This will maximize the effectiveness of power used by a consumer which further results in the consumption of lesser electricity, in maximizing operational effectiveness, and in increasing profitability at all levels of productivity.
—2 Year OEM Extended Warranty —
Power Optimizer Technology
A Smoother Non Colliding Flow of Electrons — Is the Key to Optimized Power Efficiency, Productivity, and Security
The Power Optimizer is a U.S. and international patented semiconductor chip driven energy saving device that utilizes specific wavelengths of infrared light to stabilize the vibration state of "spinning" electrons resulting in an optimized electrical energy efficiency system, in maximized power savings, and in enhanced power quality. The savings benefits directly stem from the generation of less resistance along the path of the conductor (circuit line), and from a reduction of the heat-emitting, vibrating, and power-robbing collisions that normally occur as the electric current moves from the source to the desired load.
Power Optimizer works to reduce heat and electrical vibration by stabilizing the current and training the electrons to flow more efficiently. The result is a lengthening of the electric wave and a narrowing of the flow along the center path of the conductor. A more efficient current meeting less resistance along the path of the conductor gets more of the purchased power directly to the workload – leaving no room for waste electricity.
Power Optimizer Total System Benefits
• A Reduction in Total Kilowatt Hour (kWh) consumed while still supplying the correct voltage to the specific workloads. Typically 8% to 25% Savings in Monthly Power Consumption.
• The reduction or elimination of Demand Charges in the System due to Improved Circuit Distribution of Electrical Energy.
• Balancing the Loads in the System to eliminate the consequences of negative voltage sequencings, of motor overheating, and of motor bearings failures.
• The Filtering Out of an Unwanted Line Noise.
• The incorporation of a broadband harmonic filtering in the electrical system to mitigate the effects of harmonics in the system. This will utilize a lower impedance value to trap transients and swells, and prevents them from harming sensitive equipment in the workplace. All these are made possible because the POWER OPTIMIZER draws the harmonics to itself rather than towards the loads.
• Environmental Benefits – Harmful Electromagnetic Waves, Harmonics, and Thermal Radiation are Significantly Reduced.
Unlike All Capacitors, the Power Optimizer will Optimize the Efficiency,
Productivity, and Security of All Types of Electrical Loads - Inductive, Resistive,