The Critical Need for Energy Efficiency
Up to 25% of the billable electricity consumed in industries, businesses, and residential homes is non-productive, wasted, and unusable – and is the main culprit for higher monthly electric bills.
Today, with more and more demand for electrical power and vis-à-vis more electrical power generation, about 70 million tons of greenhouse gas is being dumped into our already damaged atmosphere, thus compromising our volatile environment and ecological systems.
With greater and more intense intervention from Governments world-wide, the climbing demand for electricity in the midst of a very limited supply of power, has fueled an unprecedented and more pronounced call for energy efficiency and power conservation, which call has seriously shifted from being a socio-economic/technological “need” into an “imperative” for national survival.
Our Comprehensive Solution
While an expanded power generation is a MUST today, in lieu of an energy supply-and-demand imbalance principally driven by a rapidly increasing rate of the electricity consumption requirements of growing industries and expanding businesses, these primary goals of reducing power consumption at the demand side, of eliminating demand charges, and of reducing greenhouse gas emissions, are tenable imperatives that must be implemented now. A more comprehensive “Plan of Action” designed to optimize electrical energy efficiency and power conservation, and to enhance power and indoor air quality, for a more sustainable economy and a more vigilant protection of our environment, becomes an indispensable and urgent strategy for greater economic progress, social betterment, and environmental integrity.
Recoverable Energy Power Efficiency & SAvings
At the heart of our Comprehensive SOLUTION, the REPESA STRATEGIC ACTION PLAN, is an Optimized Energy Efficiency Plan of Action that establishes a synergism between the Power Savings generated from a treatment optimization of the efficiency operating and performance condition of motors in business facilities, and/or from a circuit line conditioning through an electrical current stabilization measure, and an Additional Power & Equipment Maintenance-Repair Savings resulting from an internal environmental remediation accomplished through a continuous natural hybrid process and system of an indoor air dehumidification.
“REPESA” is a COMPREHENSIVE CUSTOMIZED ENERGY EFFICIENCY STRATEGY that integrates through versatile engineering the combined technologies of Real-Time Precision Motor Sizing for Customized Optimized Power Factor Correction, a Hybrid Natural Dehumidification System, and an Electron Stabilization & Circuit Line Conditioning, in order to develop a complementary ENERGY EFFICIENCY SOLUTION that will maximize energy conservation and monthly power savings, through reduced demand-side energy consumption, and an enhancement of power and indoor air quality.
Certainly, the concerted effort to reduce energy usage on the demand side resulting from optimized energy efficiency initiatives, will have its direct benefits in terms of increased bottom line corporate earnings, and an increase in business productivity, and a more enhanced workplace safety and health. At the foundation of our Comprehensive Solution is a working SYNERGY among these primordial elements of Optimized Energy Efficiency, Environmental Remediation, and Business Performance that directly account for SAVINGS in terms of Business Profitability, Operational Productivity, Workplace Integrity, and Capital Growth!
- Optimization of Power Factor Correction beyond 0.95 for a beneficial kilowatt hour (kWh) consumption reduction from 8% to as much as 18%;
- The elimination of demand charges;
- Enhancement of Power Quality (PQ);
- Improvement of Indoor Air Quality (IAQ);
- Super-Efficient, Stable Distribution of Current along the Circuit Line System;
- Increased Harvesting of Waste Energy to Increase Renewable Energy Outputs and/or to Maximize the Reduction of Waste Electricity at the Load (Demand) Side;
REPESA Performance Pledge
Our Industry Tested, Quality Manufactured, Complementary State of the Art Solutions Products:
(1) Will Help You Significantly Save Money On Your Utility Bills And Operating Costs;
(2) Will Dramatically Improve The Power Quality Of Your System;
(3) Will Enhance The Indoor Air Quality Of Your Facilities;
(4) Will Significantly Increase Your Business Bottom Line Earnings; And,
(5) Will Reduce Your Carbon Footprint.
The comprehensive over-all strategy we adopt touches on:
- HVAC COILS & COMPRESSOR TREATMENT: Optimizing the Energy Efficiency Performance of HVAC Systems via the Installation of a 100% Natural Hybrid Dehumidification System;
- PRECISION CAPACITANCE TREATMENT: Customizing An Optimized Power Factor Efficiency at the Load / Demand Side via a Precision Electrical Sizing Methodology as the Basis for Customizing Capacitor Based Motor Control Systems;
- CIRCUIT TREATMENT: Optimizing Energy Efficiency by treating the current and the circuits themselves – ensuring via infrared technology a smoother and more stable delivery of current to the desired loads resulting in the elimination of power line corrosion.
- ELECTRICAL RECYCLING: Generating for FREE the Reactive Power from used electricity to supply the needed Reactive Energy of Motors without having to purchase such reactive power from the Utilities Company;
- THERMAL DEFENSE: Conserving Indoor Cooling and Heating for additional energy savings through Optimized Rooftop Reflectivity Solution which provides a UV and Total Weather Barrier that stops conductive heat transfer and simultaneously adds years to the life of the roof.
REPESA Customized Solution - Process Engineering
STEP 1: FACILITIES ASSESSMENT - POWER AUDITS
Inspection of the Facilities & Review of the Electrical System Layout (Blueprint is ideal but not necessary). A representative sampling of motors are sized including a quick metering of the indoor air temperature and humidity levels of a main portion of the building. Using a Pre-Sizing Form, an audit and power characteristics assessment of every motor and electrical panel in the Facility is conducted.
STEP 2: PRE-SIZING TECHNICAL PLANNING
Based on the initial Pre-Sizing Data, the technical plan for conducting the Sizing Operation will be made to ensure an efficient flow of the sizing operations that will have less interference in the business operations of the Facilities being sized.
STEP 3: KES PRECISION SIZING OPERATIONS
Using our U.S. Patented KES Precision Sizing Equipments and the appropriate metering instrument, the exact capacitance for power optimization will be determined for each motor and/or electrical panel sized in order to compare the initial readings with the optimized readings as far as the following electrical characteristics are concerned: Voltage (V), Power Factor (PF), Amperage & Lead Amps (A), and kilowatt (kW), including the Monthly Motor Run-Time (MRT), which will be the basis for the determination of the kilowatt Hour (kWh) characteristics.
Additionally, other hygrothermal data pertinent to the Facilities of the Customer are obtained in order to customize a hybrid dehumidification system for the HVAC and cooling/refrigeration systems of the Facilities.
STEP 4: SIZING DATA PROCESSING & SAVINGS ANALYSIS
From the Sizing Data, the exact customized optimizer per individual motor/panel sized and its corresponding precise savings in kW and kWh can be determined, and will be the critical information needed to complete the Proposal for the client.
STEP 5: MANUFACTURING OF CUSTOMIZED ENERGY OPTIMIZERS & HYBRID
STEP 6: DELIVERY & TURN-KEY INSTALLATION IN THE FACILITY
STEP 7: QUALITY CONTROL – SITE INSPECTION & TESTING
STEP 8: FULL TURNOVER OF SOLUTION TECHNOLOGY TO CLIENT